Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Terrorism Has No Religion


I found this absolutely riveting campaign while checking out the various Iraq blogs. It is so slick that I can only believe it is being produced in the West. I found it on a site called Iraqi Mojo written by an Iraqi who was born in Baghdad and raised in the US. I am very puzzled about its origins. I haven't seen it on any other sites.
_______________________________________________________
3/22/07 Update:
I received these words from the blogger Iraqi Mojo:

"I don't know who administers the website (http://www.noterror.info/index.aspx) but the ads are produced by the Iraqi government, and may have been funded by the US govt. I'm sure they hired a private company. The ads are indeed powerful and well made. You can email the webmaster of the site if you like: webmaster@noterror.info"

I have emailed the webmaster, but, no reply, yet.

No comments: